Scanner SCANIA VCI2 (2.17)
SCANIA VCI 2 diagnostic instrument replaces older SCANIA VCI 1 instrument and intended to work by means of latest Scania trucks, buses and additional heavy vehicles. SCANIA VCI 2 is a instrument that is used jointly with Scania Diagnosis and Programmer 3 (SDP3) software to recognize and troubleshoot Scania heavy vehicles and trucks. Most excellent tool for your Scania truck clinic, also it is the only analytic tool on the marketplace well-matched by newest Scania trucks.
SCANIA VCI 2 features:
· Stored fault codes, proposals for corrective action and delete option.
· Name and version of the vehicle structure.
· manage unit configuration and settings.
· Information about electrical mechanism and their location.
· Activation of components.
· Input and output signals.
· Spare component programming.
· Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a picture of itself and how it is configured.
· Circuit diagrams. For each course there is a drawing which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the individual vehicle.
· Consumer functions. In order to meet service marketplace requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.
· Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a SCANIA VCI 2 . These mechanism must comply with the appropriate system requirements, so that the program will function correctly.
After linking SCANIA VCI 2 to the PC and initial SDP3, you can access information about SCANIA VCI 2 by opening the menu below View. This works despite of whether SCANIA VCI 2 is linked to the vehicle or not.
Scania VCI 2 languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Japanese, Polish, Swedish, Portuguese, , Norwegian, Turkish, Suomi, Italian, Russian, Czech.
VCI2 supports the previous systems in P, R, T series and K, N series vehicles and manufacturing and marine engines.